Sky TV reception

Yachtmaster

Standard Member
Hi I am on a boat and have a Raymarine 37 STV receiver which worked well in the UK france and Spain although in Spain I had to alter the skew angle to 29.26 degrees. Whilst I managed to do this I had detailed instructions, I am not really into electronics or satellite just like to receive it. Problem is here in Lagos on the Algarve it will not track a satellite so I guess I need to make some alterations to maybe the skew angle again and the LNB setting as these were what I altered last time. I am using a Pace Sky minibox which is built in so cannot be changed easily without a major bookcase rebuild so I am hoping I can make some adjustments to do us over the winter after which we will set off for Valencia where I guess I will need to make further adjustments. Any help would be really appreciated. Yachtmaster

Broadz

I would guess you are probably too far south - certainly if you intend to carry on using a standard size minidish.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom