• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky TV Link with Sky + HD receiver.

Warrington Dave

Standard Member
Hi
I have a Sky receiver in one room and this is distributed to 5 other rooms via the TV link/magic eye system thingy. If I change over to Sky+ HD will I still be able to use this link to receive sky in the other rooms?. I understand I would only get the Sky + features in the room with the receiver. Sorry if this is a bit of a dumb question but the loss of Sky to the bedrooms has been putting me off upgrading to Sky + HD and I don't want to go to the expense of multiroom. Hope this makes sense.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

Mr X

Distinguished Member
It will still work no problem and depending on your setup you can control the sky+ HD via iLink in each room if connected properly.

pl34

Established Member
My Philips wireless AV sender works with my old Thomson box but not very well with my new Samsung box (IR sender blocks the sky remote signal??)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom