Sky to launch Documentary and Nature channels - news discussion

at no extra cost. fast forward 12 months, boom, price increase :)

what next. They will be adding Disney+ the same as they did with netflix. :)
in-art-close-icon-128x128-16481b937f87b244a645cdbef0d930f8.png
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––​
unmiss-sound-button-muted-e74d67a0c85c3548f07d7564782a269c.svg

Last edited:
at no extra cost. fast forward 12 months, boom, price increase :)

what next. They will be adding Disney+ the same as they did with netflix. :)
in-art-close-icon-128x128-16481b937f87b244a645cdbef0d930f8.png
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––​
unmiss-sound-button-muted-e74d67a0c85c3548f07d7564782a269c.svg
Yes they are in negotiations with Disney +, but it doesn't mean you can't get it on other platforms...I prefer having all my apps in one place if I'm honest.

Yes they are in negotiations with Disney +, but it doesn't mean you can't get it on other platforms...I prefer having all my apps in one place if I'm honest.

And let's face it as what is the point of having a 4k hdr tv and running Netflix or D+ through Sky Q that still has no HDR in sight .

And let's face it as what is the point of having a 4k hdr tv and running Netflix or D+ through Sky Q that still has no HDR in sight .
That's a very good point @raduv1 forgot about that!

If it does 'come with Q' hopefully it will be the same as Netflix in that I can use the TV app . That's if D+ comes to the b7 o_O 🤞

are sky subscribers less likely to cancel the sky sub when netflix and d+ are integrated into there hardware?

as for the doc n comedy channel, will there be a good percentage of original content of just more of the same scrapped from other channels?

Even when HDR does finally arrive on Q, Netflix will still only be SDR because Netflix haven't said they will support HLG HDR.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom