Sky terminated account reconnection help

RobTi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi asking on behalf of my neice before she has to call sky up, she signed up for sky (tv new phone line broadband) last april in her own name after 6 months had bust up with boyfriend and moved out sky terminated couple of months later for not paying, now she is back in her home and would like to know her position will be, will be paying arrears back to sky but what about reconnection still got the sky hd box but phone line disconnected.

So will they take her back and if so will she have to pay reconnection the past 6 months contract up to the end of her year (only had a bill for the outstanding amount befroe disconnection).

Thanks

Robert

I'd be more concerned about my credit rating rather than getting Sky back. If Sky has put a black mark on it then she is somewhat limited on getting anything, from anyone on a contract basis.

Thanks she will be contacting sky next week when she gets her keys back and also as her credit rating its something that she doesn't need to worry about.

Was only posting here so i could tell her what skys position would be when she calls

Thanks

..her credit rating its something that she doesn't need to worry about.

Don't forget that credit rating is, as well as name, address related.

Don't forget that credit rating is, as well as name, address related.

bank account well into 6 figures and house bought cash, just had an unfortunate situation with her partner that forced her out of the house and this sky account as well as utilities problems but will all be cleared in the next few weeks

The problem is that once you get on a credit agency's lists it's hard to get off, regardless of actual financial situation, and that can have an adverse effect in unexpected ways.

House paid for, 6 figure bank account and your worried about a reconnection fee... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd be worried about having as many as four figures in only a "bank account".

Only wanted to find out about any people's experience with trying to get reconnected, she has no terrestrial tv and only would be able to get sky.

So just wondered if when she contacted them it would be no pay up and don't come back or a deposit for future services.

Only mentioned the financial side after it was brought up

Only mentioned the financial side after it was brought up

By yourself in your opening post!

The point I and others were making is that once your credit rating has a bad mark/CCJ against it it is extremely difficult to clear it - no matter what your financial assets are.

By yourself in your opening post!

The point I and others were making is that once your credit rating has a bad mark/CCJ against it it is extremely difficult to clear it - no matter what your financial assets are.

CCJ's etc. are stuck there for 6 years and can't be removed before then.

...and this sky account as well as utilities problems but will all be cleared in the next few weeks

Doesn't seem to be a problem :rolleyes:, I wonder if the utilities are going to be on pre-payment meters?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom