Sky + Teething Problems

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by knaggsy, Feb 27, 2004.

1. knaggsy

knaggsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had sky+ for a couple of weeks now and I am really happy with it but I have noticed over the last week that the picture occassionally jumps every now and then. Its not a big problem at all just a little bit annoying. I reset it the first couple of times it happens but it seems to be happening every day more or less now and I don't want to keep resetting the box. Also I recorded a film for my parents last night and instead it recorded 2 hours of live tv weird.

Is this normal or do I have to do another update maybe? Or is the box faulty?

Any help anyone can give me would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

2. TimG-Kent

TimG-Kent

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've noticed a skipping problem in the last couple of weeks, especially on BBC1. Because it's just on this channel, I'm asuming the box is fine, and it's a problem their end.

The picture freezes for 4 or 5 seconds, then carries on as normal. Is this what you are seeing too?

As for recording - never had a problem when it's recorded the wrong channel I must say!!

See this thread , it looks like we're not the only ones. I take it you live in the South East?

Tim

3. knaggsy

knaggsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nope in coventry I find it mostly on sky one and uk gold channels