Sky Take The Mik

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by ADEOWEN, Jan 6, 2002.

1. ADEOWEN

ADEOWEN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    THURSDAY NIGHT on sky one buffy and angel,same time on e 4 new friends and new e.r. i wonder if sky want us to buy one of their sky + boxes!!!!!!

2. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I saw this identical comment a week ago on the sky newsgroups.

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Adeowne,

Whilst I understand your predicament, you'll be glad to know that "ER" is repeated later on, on the same night, and at least twice more before the next episodes air - normally on Sunday nights.

With "Friends", each episode may get 4 more repeats each week!!! Talk about overkill, when some shows only get a one-off airing each week, and in shi*e time slots!

Pooch

4. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,493
    dunno, what you guys are getting worried about!!! Angel, Buffy, Er and Star Trek Enterprise are all cr*p!!!

And don't care if i miss them!! As for Friends, I get to watch it on RTE2 in Ireland.

5. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Angel, Buffy and Enterprise are good programmes. Star Trek doesn't overlap with any of them so that's ok and ER and friends doesn't bother me so i have no concerns.

I'm ok. Sod you :D

6. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,493
    personally i find Angel and Buffy, just utter rubbish!!

The storylines are pathethic, acting even worse and the plots just stupid and silly. and as for that Spike guy, what kind of accent is that??

7. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Star Trek has become awful since the demise of TNG and the beginning of Voyager. Hopefully Enterprise will inject some life, and feeling, into it again.

Buffy I can take or leave. It's really nothing more than Dawson's Creek with a bit of magic and some ugly monsters. Spike - whose accent isn't great, but I've heard worse - is really the only reason for watching it (apart from the obvious two). Was interested to hear he is supposed to take up a bigger role in the new series.

Have to defend Angel though. I love the show. It's all to do with my obssession with immortals, or people who can't be hurt. Especially The Crow, Spawn and Superman (very pleased with Smallville), but not Highlander, cos that bores me.

Gone a little off topic here haven't I?

Anyway, E4 don't have that much stuff to show when they're not trying to shove Big Brother (spit&hiss) down our throats, so they repeat stuff up to four times a week anyway. Respect for 2nd Chance Sundays!