Sky subscription

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by jon051, Oct 7, 2004.

1. jon051

jon051
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am new to this forum and sorry if this has been talked about already or posted in the wrong place.

I have had sky+ for about a year and had been paying £29.50 per month (£19.50 for the family package and £10 for sky+ subscription), while browsing sky's website I read that if you subscribe to 1 or more premium channels and the family package you get free sky+ subscription.

So I had a look how much it costs and discovered that if I subscribed to the family package and sky movies 2 package it would cost £30 per month.

I Phoned sky customer services and asked if I add sky movies 2 to my package would I get free sky+ subscription, the lady said "It sounds familiar" and put me on hold while she checked, after about 4 mins she came back and said that I would have to have sky sports 1 as well.

So for 50p extra per month I got the family package, sky movies 2 package and sky sports 1 and FREE sky + subscription, had the letters today confirming this.

:)

2. quattro

quattro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    you can actually get it for less by going for the sky sports one package £29.50 and i think there's a cimema package the same price.
    Quattro