Sky sports

kingmonkey69

Standard Member
Does everybody realise they can cut £8 off their sky sports bill by cancelling sky sports 2, 3 and extra. Almost all premiership coverage sky do is on skysports 1. CL league is shown on sky sports 2 however we have ITV coverage and the final is shown on 1. Just a tip for all who wanna save a few quid!

ken_christ

Standard Member
I only have it for the premiership!!! getting rid of it for the summer, once footie starts again will only get SS1
Thx

mossym

Distinguished Member
aye, but they put the heineken cup on sky sports 2. too many sports...:)

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
I presume that only applies to people that have Movies aswell, because if you only have 1 premium channel, doesn't the £10 Sky+ fee kick in?

Too much 20:20 cricket and golf on the other channels to think of cancelling. Plus there is still a fair chunk of football on the other channels aswell.

fernandez

Novice Member
I presume that only applies to people that have Movies as well, because if you only have 1 premium channel, doesn't the £10 Sky+ fee kick in?
AFAIK Sky+ is free with any subscription, even just 1 Mix, and has been for some time

Starburst

Novice Member
Too much 20:20 cricket and golf on the other channels to think of cancelling. Plus there is still a fair chunk of football on the other channels aswell.

The English 20/20 competition has really made SKY Sports invaluable over the summer months, that and the IRL/Nascar:)

r0bly0ns

Standard Member
Does everybody realise they can cut £8 off their sky sports bill by cancelling sky sports 2, 3 and extra. Almost all premiership coverage sky do is on skysports 1. CL league is shown on sky sports 2 however we have ITV coverage and the final is shown on 1. Just a tip for all who wanna save a few quid!
Really?

You can save money by reducing the amount of services you subscribe to?

Who'd have thought it?

Next you will be telling me you can save costs on petrol by leaving your car at home and walking to the corner shop....

kingmonkey69

Standard Member
cheers Roblyons for the cocky reply, however You'd be surprised how many people are unaware they can save as they tend to think sky sports is part of a package and that its either all or none!