Sky+ Sound problem

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by holtehero, May 18, 2004.

1. holtehero

holtehero

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,752
    I have Sky+ connected to my Denon 2803 via an optical cable. Everything was fine until around 2-3 weeks ago when the sound stopped working on sky movies 1,2 & 3.

I can get sound for these channels through the scart lead to the TV, but i get nothing through the amp. All other channels including the movie channels seem to work fine

I have rung Sky and they said they were looking into it, but i haven't heard back from them in a week and a half

Anyone else having a similar problem?

2. davej

davej
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same problem with my Denon 3802/sky + while back - I'd accidentally pressed the mode button on the Denon's remote so it no longer auto detected the type of input on the optical connection. :oops:
    As a result sound was fine on every channel except Sky Movies 1-3 and the Disney channels where there was total silence.
    Before realising my mistake I phoned Sky and they said it was a known problem and they were looking into it......

3. holtehero

holtehero

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,752
    Hi,

Excellent, i pressed the blue mode button and set it back to auto and it works again