SKY+ software upgrade changes

gtg60

Novice Member
Since the last upgrade of my SKY+ software I notice now I can set SKY+ to rewind up to 60 mins (Hooray) and if I come in on a show that has already started and hit record it'll catch the whole lot of it from it's cache (Hooray too).

However, every now and then (usually if I've been twin recording) the red record light stays on after the program(s) have finished and the only way to get rid of it is to do a 'hard reset' i.e. plugging it out.

I'm not too bothered but just wondering if it's only me...

Keith

gtg60

Novice Member
Well, here's a new quirk, I was looking at the Sky+ planner and in particular a movie I recorded a few months called Final Fantasy (I'll watch it some day, its long :rolleyes: ) and lo and behold when I press the 'i' button it no longer has the info for THAT movie but from 'About a boy', a movie that I recorded and erased about a month ago (so this may not be new).

Hmmm, weird....

Keith

Starburst

Novice Member
There is a finite amount of codes that can be used to identify a program and sooner or later they are recycled. Therefore it isn't unusual that a recorded program kept for a few months might become labelled with EPG info that was different to when it was broadcast.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom