• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky + setup help please!!!!!!

jksurrey

Standard Member
Hi there,

Having a bit of work done on the house and before the platerboard goes on I need to find out how I can wire up a new LCD to my existing SKy box.

Sorry to bore you all but below is my current set up as I guess its important.

Sky + box (dining room) with multiroom allready in use (upstairs).

New TV in Kitchen which is close enough to the main unit for the controller to work.

My question is how can i wire this new tv up so i recive the feed from the sky box? do i go with an extended cable (hdmi/scart), is there a good wireless solution or can I add a second multiroom "eye"?

Hope this paints enough of a picture!!!

Thanks in advance all!!!!!

llama

Established Member
a wireless AV sender might do the trick, and they often allow for remote sending, if thats required (which it sounds like it isnt).

or you can run an RF2 cable from the sky box (coaxial, CT100 grade is perfect), you can get full control via magic eye (if needed), and mono sound.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom