Sky settings for use with Synology NAS

johnhelliwell

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Hoping someone here can help me. I'm trying to setup a USB DVB S box off the back of a Synology NAS. Because the NAS is a pretty generic worldwide bit of kit, it doesn't seem to have the parameters for a Sky dish / LNB in it's presets. I'm using a standard Sky setup (was the original Sky box, now a Sky Q but the LNB hasn't changed). The questions are in the images below and although I've done my best Googling, I don't seem to know enough to be able to figure the answers. Hope someone here can help
'LNB name' box just seems to be a free text box
The 'LNB type' drop down has the following options - C-Band, C-Multi, DBS, Enhanced, Standard, universal, (I was guessing this should be 'Universal'.?)
If I chose 'Universal the 'Low Band' field gets populated with 9750, the high band field 10600 and the switch 11700. Does that seem right?

Not sure at all what the inputs for the Frequency, Symbol Rate and Polariation should be.

Any help gratefully received :)

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

No idea, but I bet its LNB related. Pretty sure they swap it out when they install Q , and unless you specifically ask for a hybrid one , you don't get one and can't revert to + without another trip to the dish

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom