SKY 'Service Excellence Consultant' telephone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a missed call yesterday on my phone from a sky Service Excellence Consultant due to my email to their CEO followed by an email...

Have emailed back and have heard nothing!

Does anyone have a Service Excellence Consultant phone line number?

If its a problem could someone PM me the number?

Thanks!

FT9

Never even heard of it. Did you email to compliment them or complain?

Just trying to assertain what exactly a SEC does.

Sky HD is the only service I've ever had from any provider phone/internet/tv etc that makes me want to thank them every day. It is as near to perfect as I can think of and all this before I even have my new guide. :)

HD sceptic

when I missed a call from them, they left a number to call, but it was just the 084 blah customer svcs number.

they did ring back later though.

Email them again, specify a time you will be contactable, and they should get back to you.

when I missed a call from them, they left a number to call, but it was just the 084 blah customer svcs number.

they did ring back later though.

Email them again, specify a time you will be contactable, and they should get back to you.

Thanks - I did that yesterday within 30 minutes of missing the call/email and got no reply - received the email yesterday with a note saying she would be working until 10pm and I emailed at 6.30pm...

Emailed again today and got a 'the person your contacting is not back in the office until tomorow nonsense...so have emailed again asking for a different person to look into this!'

Sky HD is the only service I've ever had from any provider phone/internet/tv etc that makes me want to thank them every day. It is as near to perfect as I can think of and all this before I even have my new guide. :)

- Do you work for sky? Or are you being sarcastic?

Smurkenstein

Never even heard of it. Did you email to compliment them or complain?

FT9 DUde, you are so lobotomised :D

Last edited:

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
to be fair to FT9, other than a SBO order not working once, I've not had any problems with sky myself....ok their customer service is pants, but thats a given for any massive corporate entity...lol

box works, pictures move, sound is hearable, recordings only failed when the wind was strong the other week.....and that might have been more to do with the painters...lol

otherwise, I pay a fee, I get a service that does what it says on the tin.

edit: I wouldnt go so far as wanting to thank them every day, but like my BT Broadband they give me a good product thats worth the money for what I (and my parents) get out of it.

edit II: Forgot, a SEC is basically a few of their best call centre agents, in other words those best at identifying a problem and resolving it, but more importantly making you feel better. Something I do for my company from time to time...only difference is they will be mostly feeding you male cow manure, I'd be honest and just sort out the problem....lol

Last edited:
Update:

They did call me yesterday and offered to do all I they need to make me happy again...

So they are coming tomorow with 'A' Sky hd box and have promised if they dont have the box I want then they will organise a brand new box of my choice one I have got my sky working again! - result

They also mentioned compensation for the hassle but will discuss that once I have my sky hd running again!

So it looks like the email to the CEO worked!

As for being fed male cow doodoo -- not so my friend!

No more 'we cant guarantee a certain box nonsense'!

Update:

Brand new samsung hd box installed and (touches large bit of wood) working fine (no pace glitching between channels which is nice!)

So to anyone having major problems it looks like the only way to sort it is to email the man at the top!

Thanks to the poster of the email address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom