• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky+ screen freezing

JonneyBravo1

Standard Member
Is there a way to reset the sky box or download the latest firmware for sky+box. My screen keeps freezing even tho the signal and quality strengths are good on any channels.:lease:

F

Fatwaz

i doubt its a software problem as you would have the latest version already and there hasnt been an update for ages.the only thing i can suggest is a full system reset.Unplug box from the mains. Press and hold the two buttons either side of the select button, then plug back in while
holding the two buttons in, wait until the lights on the front of the box begin to spin backwards, then press the select button on the box, the record light will come on. The box will then perform the reset, and will go back into standby when finished. This procedure will wipe off all your recordings, but may just help to get your box working again.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom