• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky remote on LG tv

joelk2

Distinguished Member
Howdy folks.

Just bought a new lg led jobby and I wanna use the sky remote to control TV, when I am on the source select screen left and right turns up the volume instead of selecting the source. How do I change this?

joelk2

Distinguished Member
So the mrs thinks its too big as it covers too much wallpaper. What's your thoughts?

Attachments

• image-3613301188.jpg
    image-3613301188.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 113

jono t

Howdy folks.

Just bought a new lg led jobby and I wanna use the sky remote to control TV, when I am on the source select screen left and right turns up the volume instead of selecting the source. How do I change this?

The sky code for the LG rev 9 remote is 1868.

joelk2

Distinguished Member
It took long enough trying to convince her that we should get a new one. Coming from this.

Had a bit of a moment last night when I went to play cod on the Xbox. The lag was horrendous. A bit or remote hunting and I found the game mode and all was well with the world

Attachments

• image-1559097997.jpg
    image-1559097997.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 90

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom