Sky remote codes for LG

N

nhaines

Has anyone got these codes for sky remotes-

LG RZ-37LZ31 (with sky hd)
LG RZ-15LA66 (normal sky)

tried all codes on sky interactive and satcure website

thanks

try 0058 but if that doesn't work use the tv/on off button repeatedly until the tv switches off as per the sky instructions.Mine didn't work with the Sky+ but when I had HD installed this was the number suggested but I had to do the on/off procedure as well(just a couple of presses) and it worked.Great to have the volume back.

You may need a newer remote control. There have been other threads concerning the codes for recent LG LCD TVs. I could not get my Sky remote to work my LG RZ-26LZ55, yet an older JVC HDD/DVD recorder remote can operate the TV and the Sky box.

Another reason to stick with Sony TVs? :lesson:

LG used to be goldstar so try that code. I've found that sometimes 0125 may work some tv's or try the 3 digit code method 065
Cheers, Franc

I contacted LG and they gave me lots of codes to try but none worked until I got HD.The code 0058(which someone else suggested) did not work immediately on mine when I tried to set it up but I immediately followed it with the tv/on/off method and after a couple of presses the tv switched off and ,following the instructions,I locked it in and it has been working ever since.There are lots of threads about this problem with LG/Sky.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom