Sky remote code for sagem HD45

M

merlin200sx

hi iv just had sky fitted and i cant find a code for my sagem HD45 tv in the guide book

can any one help with the program code so that i can chage to volume form the sky remote ??

:thumbsup:

Did u ever manage to find the code m8? wouldnt mind it myself.

:hiya: Hi,:hiya:

I just placed an order for the 50" Sagem:clap: .

:lease: Has anyone out there found the remote code for Sky yet? :lease:

Hi - this might help (or not). I couldnt find the code for my tv either on the customer services site therefore I got as far as selecting the make and then just started trying some of the codes connected with my make - 4 codes into the list and bingo it started working. Worth a try if you've got a bit of time spare.

ruthiebabie said:
I got as far as selecting the make and then just started trying some of the codes connected with my make - 4 codes into the list and bingo it started working.

Which is what you're supposed to do...:confused:

JayCee said:
Which is what you're supposed to do...:confused:

No - it has model numbers as well except my model number wasn't listed therefore I just picked codes at random

ruthiebabie said:
No - it has model numbers as well except my model number wasn't listed therefore I just picked codes at random

That's still what you're supposed to do...try all the codes for your TV set brand.

ruthiebabie said:
then just started trying some of the codes connected with my make - 4 codes into the list and bingo it started working.
Which revision remote have you got? I suspect that only a Rev6 remote will have the code.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom