Sky remote code for Panasonic

44forbetas

Standard Member
Reaction score
do you know the Sky HD remote code for a Panasonic TX L37 V10B please?

Does anybody know the Sky HD remote code for a Panasonic TX L37 V10B please? I spent 30 minds on phone with Sky & they could not give me a code!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks but that doesn't work. even on the sky customer services/interactive/programme remote section the model is not listed so now I am calling Sky again

A universal remote would save you the time expense and hassle.

have not come across any panasonic tv that 0051 wont work on follow these steps and it will work
press tv on remote
press red and select untill red led blinks twice
press tv on remote
press standby if tv turns off press select
if not press tv then standby again repeat until tv turns off
then press select

Common panasonic code that works with my 42PZ80 is 0678.

Not so I'm afraid, certainly not on the VT20 but 0678 does :)

0051 covers all the individual codes so if 0678 works its listed in the 0051 code list, just need to keep trying tv then vol or power ;)

0051 covers all the individual codes so if 0678 works its listed in the 0051 code list, just need to keep trying tv then vol or power ;)

Not really sure what you are saying here :confused: are you saying that if 0051 does not work you just have to keep trying it & eventually it will? if so it's a little pointless surely when 0678 works instantly.

Not really sure what you are saying here :confused: are you saying that if 0051 does not work you just have to keep trying it & eventually it will? if so it's a little pointless surely when 0678 works instantly.

Yeah 0051 is the manufacture code that has all the other codes within, normally most tvs work of the first or second one, if you know 0678 works then great but otherwise 0051 will work ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom