Sky+ remote code for Hitachi L42VC04U

mercman696

Standard Member
just got a new Hitachi L42VC04U - argos must have sold 10000's at £399 so someone must have got a sky remote code to work.

Anyone know the Sky Remote code ? - i have tried 0145 and 0747 but they don't work. Help!

Thanks

fernandez

Novice Member

fernandez

Novice Member
Pleased you've found it:clap: but that's listed as being for a 42LDF30U A on the Satcure list:confused:

DougBarned

Standard Member
Hi mercman696

Just considering buying this TV myself... Would you recommend it? Is it a good performer despite being cheap?

Cheers in advance for any views :)

/Doug

logiciel

Welcome to AVF but post again in the right forum, for TVs.

DougBarned

Standard Member
Thanks for the welcome, please accept my appologies. I cannot private message or email him so thought this would be the best way to get in direct contact with the thread starter.

Lesson learned.

T

T120bonnie

Hi I used 0065 although that still makes the tv play up when the sky+ interactive buttons are used. will post more when I get it all 100% sorted

T

T120bonnie

1177 works as well but I still have a problem with the 4 blue buttons on the sky+ remote, whenever I press them the tv reverts to menu mode and switches from ext1 to tv. I know ( at least I think I know) that I need to erase a macro, can anyone advise on how to do this and if it needs recreating at all? Any help much appreciated.

spaceboy1960

Standard Member
i just purchased hitachi l42vc04uh and i cannot get my sound system to work when in sky hd box is on. All the connections and equipment is fine and it all works fine if i watch dvds or the digital tv option. I am taking tv back tommorrow unless i can resolve the problem. Someone on the Argos site seemed to indicate this was a problem that Hitachi were aware of and just said thats the way it is ???

Stevenage Neil

You have given us zero information.

What sound "system"?
How is everything connected up? Scart/HDMI?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom