1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky remote code for a Digix 15" LCD TV

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by northernmunki, May 19, 2005.

1. northernmunki

northernmunki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Can anyone help me to find the Sky remote code for a Digix 15" LCD TV. It was sold at Sainsburys and I want to drive the volume from my Sky remote. The manufacturer is not listed anywhere. What can I do?

Cheers

2. iledger

iledger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    IDid you have any luck finding a code. I have the same problem. I you go to http://www.satalogue.com/section13/page2.htm it shows you how to find the code but I've tried and it doesb't seem to work although I may be doing something wrong... perhaps you will have more luck. If you have any joy pls let me know. thx.

3. Sort-it-out

Sort-it-out

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been struggling with the same problem and have just posted a new forum. Did you ever solve the problem? Do you still have the code?

Good luck
    :thumbsdow

4. Philipsdalton

Philipsdalton
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same tv and set up, have tried on numeroous forums and even asked Sky themselves, to no avail. There must bre someone outhere who has got their Sky remote to operate this TV.Please HELP!!!!!:lease: