Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sky+ remote code for 435XDE

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by ikon66, Jun 4, 2005.

1. ikon66

ikon66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I know it's prolly the wrong forum but do any xde owners know the remote code please. Sky+ book says 0166 but does not seem to work??

Cheers

Paul

2. gam

gam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +666
    think it was 0328 i used on 505xde... at least thats what i have on a bit of paper here

3. Enquirer

Enquirer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try these three digit codes please tell me which one works 137, 191, 065, 315
    Just found out they dont work! well it seems the only way is..

Step and set (if you cant find the code)
    1. First Set the remote control to the TV Mode, then turn on the TV that you want to operate.
    2. Press and hold the <<Select>> and <<Red>> keys simultaneously on the remote control for a minimum of 1.5 seconds, until the LED blinks twice. (This enables the "ID Code" programming function in the remote control.)
    3. Press and release the <TV> key. (This enables the "step and set" feature.)
    4. Aim the remote control at the TV and press the <On/Off> key. The TV should turn off (or go to standby).
    5. If the TV does not turn off, press and release the <TV> key and repeat step 4. When the TV does turn off, got to step 6.
    6. Press and release the <Select> key to lock in the ID code that operated your TV. The LED will blink twice after pressing Select to indicate that the code was programmed.
    Once the unit goes through the entire memory of ID codes without selecting an ID, the LED blinks three times and the unit exits the Step and Set Mode.
    (The next time this sequence of steps is initiated, the stepping will start from one ID above the ID used in step 6, allowing the user to cycle through the remaining codes in the device library.)
    Note: Once the On/Off key is pressed right after the TV, the remote will not react to any other key presses but the TV and On/Off. However, if a digit key is pressed right after the TV key the unit will automatically enter the Brand Step and Set Mode.

Now to find out what code you are using

Find out which code your remote is using
    This procedure is used to establish which three digit code has been programmed into the Sky Remote.

It is useful to find out which code is being used so that the same code can be re-entered when batteries are replaced or the RCU loses the memory settings for any reason.

1. Press the TV button on the Sky Remote Control Unit.

2. Press and Hold down the Select and Red buttons simultaneously on the Sky RCU until the LED blinks (flashes) twice.

3. Press the numbers 9,9,0 on the Remote Control Unit.

4. Key in 1 on the RCU and count the number of times the LED blinks. The number of blinks will indicate the first digit of the code.

5. Key in 2 on the RCU and count the number of times the LED blinks. The number of blinks will indicate the second digit of the code.

6. Key in 3 on the RCU and count the number of times the LED blinks. The number of blinks will indicate the third digit of the code.

Once the 3 digit code has been identified, the Remote Control Unit can then be reprogrammed using the Direct Set procedure.

Several new plasmas are Not covered by the SKY remotes Data base but this is the only way to find out for sure

4. diverse

diverse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    on my 505xde i used 194, it works a dream apart from changing inputs (any clues as to which buttons do this?)

5. gam

gam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +666
    just checked mine and its 194 too.... the 0328 is for the volume control on my amp (oops)
    cant change av inputs either btw

6. ikon66

ikon66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Cheers to you all, gam and diverse you were almost correct I had to use 0194??

now a very happy pio 435xde owner