1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SKY+ remote...can It...

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by JiMbOb_74, Dec 15, 2004.

1. JiMbOb_74

JiMbOb_74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been told that you can reprogramme some of the buttons on your sky+ remote...I was wondering If its possible to have the power on/off for my panasonic plasma to be on the remote and volume up/down from my denon 3802 receiver?

Any help would be appreciated!

2. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,620
    I know it works for my Hitachi plasma & Yamaha amp . I think its www.hummer.co.uk
    atb
    JS

3. JiMbOb_74

JiMbOb_74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks! Got the volume working on the amp without having to press 'tv' but cant seem to get the plasma to turn off with the off button! it turns off the amp but the codes dont seem to work for my panasonic 42PWD4.Any ideas? my dad has managed to get his to work his pioneer amp and the plasma but he cant remember how he did it! anyone got the answer?

4. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,620
    Can't remember how I did mine , but its not the power button that turns off the amp , its the left hand cursor button. As a Sky remote it has all sky functions with the volume on the amp operated by the volume button,Press TV ,and the power button turns of the plasma , Cursor turns off the amp .
    Press TV and see if a button other that the power one does anything
    ATB
    John

5. JiMbOb_74

JiMbOb_74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers for the reply but i have tried the left cursor and it turns the amp on and off lovely! but when I program in the panasonic codes(i presume they work on plasmas) it does nothing! help! I have too many remotes in daily use and I know it can be done!!

6. JiMbOb_74

JiMbOb_74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just re - read the hummer.co.uk site and it looks like the codes are only for av amps... need the codes and method of input for tvs/plasmas please!!!