Sky re-subscription?

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by maranga, Sep 23, 2005.

1. maranga

maranga

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a former Sky subscriber and still view a basic range of channels via the dish and digibox. I am considering a re-subscription and want to know what costs would be involved, other than the monthly charge. Also, would I need a new viewing card, or could they just 're-boot' me?
    Finally, my ex would like me to transfer her Sky system (and the cost) to me. Would bringing her Sky+ box and addtional digibox to my place involve much effort and expense to set up, and would Sky allow a transfer only 10 months into the contract?
    I know there's a lot here, but I don't want to pay national rates to call Sky,nor do I believe they will necessarily tell me what's best for ME :lease:

Thank you

2. stretcher

stretcher

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Depending on how long you've been unsubscribed, you might get one of their invitations to re-subscribe for three months at half price for one of their packages. ;)

Thereafter, you would then go on to the normal SKY subscription. Unless of course you only want to go for the three month offer so you would then need to make sure you cancel two months in because they require a one month notice.

I've subscribed and unsubscribed several times :D - no extra costs involved for me.

3. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301