Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sky +question

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by p800aul, Oct 13, 2002.

1. p800aul

p800aul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I spent a great deal of time wiring our home pre moving in, one of the systems I installed was a RF distribution system for the TV throughout the house. This works by taking input from whatever (dvd, sky etc) in our main home theatre room, it then modulates the signal from these inputs and places them on a channel of my choosing, it comes with full remote control.

I would like sky +, which has a dual tuner right, assuming I don’t want to record one channel and watch one channel, can I watch two channels? In other words does this machine have two outputs, which aren’t a nightmare to control, so I can use my in home RF system to distribute one or maybe two sky channels?

Or do I just keep the old box (as offered) and pay?

Thanks for any pointers, is there a downloadable vision of the “manual” anywhere?

Paul
    :confused:

2. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sky+ has got 2 RF out's but they both do the same channel at the same time.

The dual tuner you talk of is LNB input only.

Maybe oneday they will enable the box to do what you want via an upgrade??;)

Taz.:cool:

*edit* have a read of this :D :D :D

http://www.plusworld.co.uk/9090.html