• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question SKY Q WITH AIRBAND DOWNLOAD PROBLEM?????

bradford

Novice Member
Hi apologies if this has been highlighted before. I have SKY Q....then I had Airband broadband installed and all was right with the world. I can rent movies on sky, I can watch Netflix through sky. I have no problems with phones and have no problems with desk top computer. The problem is I struggle to download any box sets from sky.....I have been told that if I had Airband in first then Sky would not have installed the Sky Q. I have been around the mill with both Sky and Airband and Airband say its a Sky issue, Sky say its a broadband issue latency to be exact. I don't understand this. I have read numerous threads on various forums and none have provided a definitive solution for the problem. I don't understand how I can watch Netflix and order a movie but can not down load.......Please can someone tell me the problem and why it is occurring. Even if there is no solution I would like to know what the problem is......weather......Latency.......MTU setting......I don't think this is a sky problem or an Airband problem, however I think it is a problem with two pieces of technology talking to one another.........I should say when I attempt to download a series say Killing Eve, the sky box down loads two episodes then fails two then down loads two then fails one.....You get the idea. When I go back to try to download the missing episodes it starts to download but then drops with failed message. Please help.......

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom