Sky Q picture compared to Now TV

Having just looked at now tv again recently I would say that its decent, better than how I remember it, on demand stuff I could live with, so would agreed with muppetman and MJH, football i def couldnt live with but they could fix this if they want to.
Good of you to finally admit its not as bad as you were suggesting :)

Not a problem, its def decent. I only pay £35 for full sky package and have now tv for multiroom but may just use now tv when my deal ends.

On the subject of picture quality whilst it's not something I'd choose to watch the rest of my house is and the UHD pictures provided by the BBC , Sky and ITV for the Royal Wedding are stunning.

On the subject of picture quality whilst it's not something I'd choose to watch the rest of my house is and the UHD pictures provided by the BBC , Sky and ITV for the Royal Wedding are stunning.
BBC, ITV?

I'm pretty sure the broadcasting of the Royal Wedding was shared , Sky cameras covered certain parts the BBC and ITV parts.
But neither the beeb or ITV actually broadcast it in uhd correct? Just thought I might have missed a hlg hdr broadcast for a minute, the beeb have a habit of doing that ie broadcasting something live and not telling anyone till after the event

But neither the beeb or ITV actually broadcast it in uhd correct? Just thought I might have missed a hlg hdr broadcast for a minute, the beeb have a habit of doing that ie broadcasting something live and not telling anyone till after the event
Correct but I'm pretty sure they'll have been capturing it in UHD.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom