Sky Q multi Screen Charge

Reaction score
Having my Sky+HD & multi screen swapped for Sky Q & mini box at end of month.

Had the email from sky with all details about Sky Q etc but it now says in the email under monthly payments is a charge for 'Sky Q multi screen at £12, is this to be added as I already pay £12 for multi screen already (Sky+HD), They can sod off if they think im paying twice. Or will this just replace the old sky+hd multi screen??? Any help would be appreciated see below email

Also Is there anything I should know prior to Sky Q installation.
Can I tell the difference between 1TB & 2TB Sky Q boxes as there bound to turn up with wrong box.
Will the Sky Hub 3.0 I have (ER110) i think (looks same as the Sky Q router) be sufficient Your monthly payments

Your Sky TV

Sky Q Multiscreen Pack

£12.00

Last edited:
but it now says in the email under monthly payments is a charge for 'Sky Q multi screen at £12, is this to be added as I already pay £12 for multi screen already (Sky+HD),
You have asked this very same question elsewhere.

We prefer one post or thread per topic, and don't appreciate all of a letter from Sky being quoted.

We prefer one post or thread per topic, and don't appreciate all of a letter from Sky being quoted.
Wow really, didn’t think I’d done anything wrong here as I had posted previously on an older topic so thought it was better to start a fresh and the sky details I put was just part of the info I had and offered the information for assistance or help.

I’ve edited all of the letter from sky just to show the charge part & thanks for your assistance.

Last edited:
You're welcome and Rule 8 is relevant here.

The £12 charge is not essential and depends on your needs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom