Quantcast

Question Sky Q Mini Alternative

jayday

Hi, I am looking to leave Sky, I'm on their basic package and think £45 quid is a bit steep when I watch mainly free to air channels. They still charge £5 a month for HD!

Anyway, I have the Sky mini in a bedroom, and really like this feature and don't want to lose it. Looking around Huax do an H3 Espresso which does the same job, but seems to be out of stock everywhere and I get the impression it's been discontinued.

Is there a streaming box that can view recorded content from the main box, similar to what the Sky Q mini does?

Many thanks

jayday

From the deafening silence, I guess there isn't a box other than the H3 Espresso that can do the job ;)

I have contacted Humax who tell me the H3 hasn't been discontinued, just seems stock levels are low.

chopples

From the deafening silence, I guess there isn't a box other than the H3 Espresso that can do the job ;)

I have contacted Humax who tell me the H3 hasn't been discontinued, just seems stock levels are low.
enigma 2 receivers have been doing this for years, not exactly plug and play to set up though

Top Bottom