Sky Q Low Volume output

Steve1986

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is my first post so a big hello from me, I hope i have posted in the right place ?

Yesterday I had sky Q fitted at home, i love the service but the sound output from the Q box is half of all my other connected devices,

I have to have my Samsung 5.1 Blue Ray Theatre system at max power to get anywhere near my normal listening level, if i then switch to normal TV the sound is Deafening.

If i could just find an output adjuster in the boxes menu i could turn it up to match my other devices,

Thank you in advance

Steve

You’re not the first to notice this. I do not believe there is a fix.

Thanks for your reply Tom,

That is a shame, failing a fix then does anybody know of a good well priced amp that could replace my Samsung Blue ray 5.1 surround that would allow me to increase the input on that one input, i am not bothered about having a Blue ray player, would i be able to use my existing speakers and sub for now with the new amp ?

Sorry if i seem to be asking simple questions but i do not have a great understanding of these things.

Thank you again

Steve

On your television in the user settings is there an option for volume correction? (may not be called exactly that)

This is something that can be used across all inputs so that when switching between devices the volume stays equalized.

Im not aware of anywhere on my Samsung tv where you can raise the volume of an input unfortunately as that would be perfect

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom