ussjtrunks

Established Member
Reaction score
Any of ye get lip sync slightly out on live skysports hd broadcasts.

I don’t understand why tbh, normal hd channels are fine and uhd downloads have no issue. Only live 4k channels are a fraction off

Sky sports with atmos terrible. Been discussed a few times on the forum. Do a search and you'll find a few threads 😁

Its weird the films with Atmos have no issue just live broadcasts.

Sky sports with atmos terrible. Been discussed a few times on the forum. Do a search and you'll find a few threads 😁
I only had that once recently.

Strangely today’s match city v Chelsea was in sync and the F1 too

It’s an oppsing disgrace, and that’s even before one mentions that adjusting audio delay via the q software can only ever worsen the error, AND the fact sky insist it will NEVER be improved. Totally not interested in fixing it. They say

what a fantastic bunch

It’s an oppsing disgrace, and that’s even before one mentions that adjusting audio delay via the q software can only ever worsen the error, AND the fact sky insist it will NEVER be improved. Totally not interested in fixing it. They say

what a fantastic bunch
Why is it only with live broadcasts though?

It isn’t

not here anyway

it varies in error time, channel to channel, programme to programme, live or same programming recorded live and sometimes rewinding the same recording can make it better or more commonly, worse

Recordings have always been fine for me and normal hd broadcasts, it’s just the uhd live content that’s out. It’s not out by a lot but just enough to look weong

I do have some sympathy I n that industry wide there is no standard to register audio to video. But I e never encountered such a wide and varied error as on Q

My sky q box seems to have got an update or something over night as my settings were at factory default, the audio on 4k broadcasts is now in sync at the very least for tonight’s matches

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom