• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky plus recording

Spartacus

Established Member
Recently had this installed and I am sure the engineer said that if I were to come home and find I had missed say 15 mins off the start of the program, I could record it, the box would "magically" record the first 15 mins and after an hour I would be able to watch the whole lot from the start. Can't understand how this could be done personally, so I just smiled and nodded. Surely this is not right.

I can understand how it may "save" a portion of the selected program each hour/30mins/15 mins etc in order to be able to rewind, but thats about it.

Or am I being to cynical?

Acecross

Established Member
As far as I know, if you start watching a program and then half way through decide you want to record it, it will record it from where you started watching.

I don't think it can record the first 15 mis if the box was not on that channel already.

Tim

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom