Sky plus magic eye problem?

matrixsc

Hi all

I've just bought a sky plus remote and a magic eye.
I've plugged the magic in the back of the tv and that feed is a direct feed to the back of my sky plus box to the RF2 out socket.
But i can't seem to get it to work at all?

I've tried the change over and that works fine in the main room with the box but not in the other room with the magic eye?

I'm pretty sure in saying theres nothing in the sky plus set up i need to change is there?

Any other ideas please?

Thank you.

matrixsc

GeoffWork said:
Have you switched the voltage on to RF2?
It'll probably be because the RF2 power isn't switched on...

Press Services > 4 > 0, 1, Select (press them in succession, this opens the Installer menu)

Then go in to RF Outlets and set 'RF Outlet Power Supply' to On, then 'Save New Settings
Works fine now.
Thanks anyway.

SamRadford

Novice Member
Just in case anyone else tries that button sequence, it should be services 401 select.

Don't press the right arrow [>] button or the comma button! ;)

DUVET

Standard Member
matrixsc said:
Hi all

I've just bought a sky plus remote and a magic eye.
I've plugged the magic in the back of the tv and that feed is a direct feed to the back of my sky plus box to the RF2 out socket.
But i can't seem to get it to work at all?

I've tried the change over and that works fine in the main room with the box but not in the other room with the magic eye?

I'm pretty sure in saying theres nothing in the sky plus set up i need to change is there?

Any other ideas please?

Thank you.
where did you get your magic eye from ? i'm looking to order one myself.

cheers
duvet

SamRadford

Novice Member
Do you want to buy one like his that doesn't work? ;)

If not, then you might be better off asking someone who has been successful!