Sky Plus HD Handset

paulie3

Standard Member
My Sky Plus HD handset (remote) is just over 12 months old. Suddenly last evening it just stopped working. At first I thought it was the receiver playing up again as I have had a lot of problems with mine since new which Sky wont sort and keep telling me to re-set it etc.

Has anyone else heard of a remote going wrong like this. I have had remotes for years with no problems but it seems this whole system is jinxed :rolleyes:

I dont know if they are all made by the same company but this handset was made by Phillips.

Best wishes

Paulie

paulie3

Standard Member
Thanks I have bought a new one but cant say I have ever had a remote that just stopped working like this! Maybe its a sign of the times and things are just not made like they use to be :)

logiciel

I thought it was the receiver playing up again as I have had a lot of problems with mine since new which Sky wont sort
It's their responsibility - they must fix it - why are you so patient with them?:confused:
As to the remote, they're a device like any other, and there's always going to be one that goes wrong.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom