Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

sky + plus freeview

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by gokhan, Jul 15, 2005.

1. gokhan

gokhan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi
    i called sky as i think my lnb is up on my dish anyway got sky plus £49 refurb £30 for movies and sport they are also gonna fix my current normal sky :) for free wicked

my question is can i keep my normal sky and have sky + installed seperately as i would like this normal box and dish had it for 4 years to use as a freeview or wont sky do this as i have chosen to get sky + after cancel thing there fore will it be considered a upgrade ???

thanks

2. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    You've got options -

1. When the guy fits your Sky+, he will fit a multi-output LNB, which will probably have 4 outputs - two of which will be used for Sky+. Pay him to run a cable from one of the unused outputs to your existing digibox.

2. Run the cable yourself when he's gone.

3. Pay Sky £10 a month for multi-room. They will probably do the wiring for free, and they will provide you with a second card which has the same channels as the first card.