1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Plus Charges

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Kahless725, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I am thinking of getting Sky + with the £149 offer just now and having it as multiroom which I beleive will increase my subscription by £10 a month is this correct as I only have the £19ish package with no sports or movies or will I have to increase my package if i am going for multiroom.

Cheers in advance

Robert.

PS. I am going to call them tommorrow night so will post the answere from them here if no one replies.

2. Blu Ray

Blu Ray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    You're best to upgrade to a package thats about £30 which will eliminate the £10 extra. Ok, you'll still be paying the same each month, but at least you'll be getting some extra channels!

3. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well multiroom is going to be £10 extra and I was under the impression that if you went for multiroom you didnt need to upgrade your subscription to avoid paying the sky plus subscription?

Regards
    Robert.

4. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its ok I just re read everything and it is indeed £10 extra a month for sky plus on top and then £10 a month on top for multiroom so doubling the cost.

5. thfccambs

thfccambs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,812
    J1 package (Sky Sports 1 and Sky Movies (Screens 2, 4, 6, and 8) plus bonus channel Sky Sports 3) at £30/month is the cheapest way to get the recording facility included in your subscription.

6. NinjaBrewCommando

NinjaBrewCommando

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    hunts1uk is correct - I signed up the other day, but chose the movies world package instead for a little extra (the GF wanted them and Eurosport has all the MotoGP and Superbikes action I need :smashin: )

I was under the impression though that the offer ran out on the 15th. It was meant to be an internet only offer, but I called to ask some questions about the package requirements and the guy on the phone said that aas it was the last day, they could do the offer over the phone.

Having it installed tomorrow. :clap: