Sky player

Morning all

Quick question:

Is Sky player free??

Got the full tv pack at home but seen as the snow has hit cant really do anything at work today so thinking of watching sky on lappy

PLEASE

Last edited:

logiciel

davemurgatroyd2

I believe it is only free if you have either multiroom or Sky Broadband unlimited.

Miss Chief

There's a current offer that allows Sky Player access free if you have Sky Sports until June next year I think?

Confirmed on the Sky Player website. "Until 30th June 2011, Sky TV customers with Sky Sports 1 & 2 can watch live coverage from all 5 Sky Sports channels on Sky Player, wherever they are in the UK and ROI. So, whether you're at work or out and about, you needn?t miss your favourite sports.
To take advantage of this great offer you need to be a Sky TV customer with Sky Sports 1 & 2."

You'll need a Sky Id which you may already have if you've ever viewed your bill online. If it's a works PC you might have trouble installing the plugin needed and it doesn't like proxies much. You also need IE 7 or 8, Firefox or on a Mac Fire fox or Safari.

There's a current offer that allows Sky Player access free if you have Sky Sports until June next year I think?

Confirmed on the Sky Player website. "Until 30th June 2011, Sky TV customers with Sky Sports 1 & 2 can watch live coverage from all 5 Sky Sports channels on Sky Player, wherever they are in the UK and ROI. So, whether you're at work or out and about, you needn?t miss your favourite sports.
To take advantage of this great offer you need to be a Sky TV customer with Sky Sports 1 & 2."

You'll need a Sky Id which you may already have if you've ever viewed your bill online. If it's a works PC you might have trouble installing the plugin needed and it doesn't like proxies much. You also need IE 7 or 8, Firefox or on a Mac Fire fox or Safari.
Hey thanks
Just logged in had a quick look and to be honest i dont think its for me & will never use it.
Even tho ive logged in etc with my sky id will i get charged for this service.
I know the offer ends in july etc but after that date i dont want any naughty bills????

Miss Chief

No there's no charge for the service. Come the end of June you'll just be advised to take up a relevant subscription in order to watch.

Trending threads

Top Bottom