Sky Player

devilpoison

Standard Member
Hi im new to this forum as well as Sky. Just have some questions regarding sky player. Im not subscribed to Sky tv or any sky packages , however i wish to subscribe to Sky player mainly for live football. Is it possible to get sky sports 1 , 2 ect plus espn if i subscribe to Sky player ? or do i have to subscribe to Sky TV in order to get those sky sports channels on sky player ?
Thanks

wezlyons

Novice Member
Hi im new to this forum as well as Sky. Just have some questions regarding sky player. Im not subscribed to Sky tv or any sky packages , however i wish to subscribe to Sky player mainly for live football. Is it possible to get sky sports 1 , 2 ect plus espn if i subscribe to Sky player ? or do i have to subscribe to Sky TV in order to get those sky sports channels on sky player ?
Thanks
I'm not sure about ESPN but you can definitely get Sky sports through Sky player, the only problem is Sky want in the region of £35 a month for a Sky player subscription if you haven't already got Sky.

devilpoison

Standard Member
Alright thanks for the reply. Im just unsure whether i will get skysports with live football as in their website they stated that some of their programmes will be "blackout" ? Im not with sky atm as im staying in flats and setting up a dish is not possible.

wezlyons

Novice Member
Alright thanks for the reply. Im just unsure whether i will get skysports with live football as in their website they stated that some of their programmes will be "blackout" ? Im not with sky atm as im staying in flats and setting up a dish is not possible.
You do get live football, I've watched football on it myself.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom