• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky Player in Media Center

jetbootjack

I was looking online for more information on the Xbox 360 Sky TV hook up over on the sky website, part of the sky player system.

When I noticed this paragraph:

"To watch TV on Sky Player you need to create a Sky iD. Anyone can create a Sky iD – you just need to complete the form on this page. You can use the same Sky iD to sign in to Sky Player on computer, on Xbox 360 and on Windows Media Centre."

I've never used sky player with media center, in fact I never knew it worked inside MCE, is that a typo, a foreshadowing of future support or just a mistake I wonder!?!

sTeVE

tony_park

Hi Steve,

it would be nice... wonder if it will happen - can't say I've heard any rumours over this, but then both MS and Sky probably wouldn't until it was about to be released

Tony

paulm187

Microsoft pull a rabbit oout of the hat and Sky Player is available on Windows 7 Media Center! But you need multiroom subscription.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom