1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky+ Picture problems?

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by ThundyCat, May 2, 2005.

1. ThundyCat

ThundyCat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +228
    Ok got my sky+ back in October and I started getting alot of failed recording problems and also the picture would sometimes freeze for about 5 seconds or so.

So and engineer came out he told me the sky+box was faulty and he replaced it.(that was in January)

Recently my sky+ will just freeze the screen will go black and I will get a Green bar going from top to bottom and about 1.5 inches wide, the bar is sometimes on the left of the screen and then sometimes on the right of the screen.
    Sometimes the box will go into standby for a couple of minutes then turn back on and all is good again.But sometimes I have to remove the power cable and reset it that way.
    I rang up Sky again today and they said if it happens again I should ring them and they will send a engineer out to try and sort this problem out.

Has anyone had the same problem as me and also does anyone suffer these blasted pauses.

Joe.