sky payments in advance??

bugser

Novice Member
Hi does anybody know whether we pay sky in arrears or in advance?
i need to know because i cancelled sky at the start of this month yet another full payment has come out of my account on the 18th of this month.i always thought we pay in advance and with 30 days notice i don't think i should be paying a full month...just 12 days, i don;t fancy a 40 minute phone call to sky again

:lease:

Henborg

You need to speak to turnaround.. you more than likey will be messed about with other areas of the company,

of course once you look to cancel you will be offered better deals money off etc but tell them you have lost your job if you really want out.. hope that helps.. used to work in one of there departments about a year ago.

Last edited:

jackobite

Novice Member
Hi does anybody know whether we pay sky in arrears or in advance?
i need to know because i cancelled sky at the start of this month yet another full payment has come out of my account on the 18th of this month.i always thought we pay in advance and with 30 days notice i don't think i should be paying a full month...just 12 days, i don;t fancy a 40 minute phone call to sky again

:lease:
in advance..:hiya:

lynx

It's in advance. When i cancelled Sky, i took the precaution of cancelling my direct debit.

A couple of weeks later i received a letter from Sky informing me of a problem with their payment collection from my bank and could i look into it and sort it out...muppets.

bugser

Novice Member
Yes i'll do the same .....cancel my direct debit,
i shouldn't have to but you can't trust these cowboys and i'll be glad to see the back of them!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom