1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky one and the simpsons.

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by GalacticaActual, May 27, 2005.

1. GalacticaActual

GalacticaActual

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Now, does anyone know what the actual deal is with sky one and the simpsons. It seems that every other show that is broadcast on sky is shown in some sort of order expect this one. Do the people that choose what one to show just pick them out of a hat, or is there some sort of order to it. With so many episodes surely they could show them all in chronological order to avoid repeteing the same episodes over and over again? :mad:

2. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    all i know is I cant stand post 1998 episodes, the 1992-3 season was best the quality now is terible to the hay days.

3. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Sunday at 6.30 usually carries the premieres of the latest episodes, currently on the same season as the US and only a few episodes behind.
    Other timeslots carry season specific episodes although I don't watch enough to say if they are shown in production or US screening order or even on a random basis:)

4. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,911
    The Simpsons has finished in the US until Season 17 and Sky One is around 11 episodes behind on episode 10 but that is assuming Sky are showing them in the correct order.

5. dsw182

dsw182

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    It usually appears that SkyOne group a two or three episodes together under a common theme, similar to some of the DVD releases. (i.e. character episodes, romance episodes ,crime episodes etc etc)