Sky+ on 3 tv's

welshpet

Standard Member
Since my last post about the problems I was getting with my tv-link, I've purchased 2 sets of AV Video Senders and can now happily inform you that everything is working fine and no cables!!!! :thumbsup:

F

Footerer

:hiya:
What type/make of senders did you go for and if it,s not to cheeky what did they cost?
Would you say you receive 10 out of 10 reception on the other 2 TVs or have a slight degrading?
Can the sender unit send to more than 2 receivers?
Sorry about all the questions

Thanks

welshpet

Standard Member
The transmitters can't send to more than 1 receiver which is why I bought 2 ZENNOX AV VIDEO SENDERS on eBay and they were delivered the day following my purchase. Each transmitter has a SCART which has the ability to have another SCART added, so this is what I did. I initially wanted to be able to view SKY in the kitchen and in the bedroom, so connected the second transmitter to the first via its SCART, put both of their 'mouse' (or IR) next to the remote command light on the SKY box and switched them on. The instructions are very simple to understand (well they must be for me to be able to manage them). Both tv's are working great now, and I'm very happy with my purchases - no cables.
They cost £20 each with £4.95 postage.
Hope this answers your query. :thumbsup:

ccarcher

The transmitters can't send to more than 1 receiver which is why I bought 2 ZENNOX AV VIDEO SENDERS on eBay and they were delivered the day following my purchase. Each transmitter has a SCART which has the ability to have another SCART added, so this is what I did. I initially wanted to be able to view SKY in the kitchen and in the bedroom, so connected the second transmitter to the first via its SCART, put both of their 'mouse' (or IR) next to the remote command light on the SKY box and switched them on. The instructions are very simple to understand (well they must be for me to be able to manage them). Both tv's are working great now, and I'm very happy with my purchases - no cables.
They cost £20 each with £4.95 postage.
Hope this answers your query. :thumbsup:

Do these allow you to use the sky+ remote from the 3 additional locations

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom