Sky Offers

Dont someone from sky have to introduce you to get this offer?

not sure? i remember getting the offer at the back end of last year, finished last month but was made aware of another offer coming up soon and as it happens i managed to find that but nothing more !!

Yeah, I'd heard of this too. I'm really keen to get Sky installed into my new house but can't really justify the full price that Sky charge. Any spare codes wouldn't go a miss here :thumbsup:

At the risk of turning this into a 'me too' thread, if anyone has a spare code, I would appreciate it greatly.

Hi JFRTDI,

I found the same link as you, but it seems you need a SKY employee to enter their details to probably generate a unique code to get you this offer.
I am interested in getting all the services, so if we can be lucky enough to get a SKY friend on here, I (we) would be enternally grateful.
I know sammy4499771 works (-ed) for SKY.
Maybe he can help....:lease:

Never had SKY, so would be good to try it out.
Please PM me if anyone can help.

Thanks chums!!:hiya:
Jon

Last edited:
yep! Anyone got a spare code for a new Sky subscriber? Happy to pay if that's what it takes!!!

Please email me on [EMAIL="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/EMAIL] if anyone can help.

Thanks chums!!:hiya:
Jon

JDavies (Jon), it's not a good idea to put your email address on the forum.

I'd advise you to edit your post.

PM is better.

Same here .. moved into a new flat in process of buying a new telly .. would love to take up sky if someone can spare me a code aswell plus will help me keep the cost down .. will be happy to donate to charity etc. ]

Thanks
Sal

Hi MODRIC008,

What "donation" are you requesting?
Please let me know as I am really desperate to get this due to the Ashes Test showing on SKYSPORTS.
Thanks.:lease:

what type of donation are u after mate?

I was about to say the same thing

Hi MODRIC008,

What "donation" are you requesting?
Please let me know as I am really desperate to get this due to the Ashes Test showing on SKYSPORTS.
Thanks.:lease:

He's looking for £50 as specified in another thread and has been suspended for a week for his troubles.

It's also not a "donation", he's trying to sell them.

There are plenty of sites out there happy to allow members to fleece other members, this isn't one of them.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom