Bargain Expired Sky Offer: £19 Family Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

widezu69

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been a long time lurker here and have learned so much from members about TVs, cable and satellite and I feel like I should return the favour as a Sky employee. I have some offers that people might want.

New customers: Half Price Family bundle for £19 - the standard Sky HD subscription including HD, Box Sets and Catch Up for £19 per month for 12 months.

Terms and Conditions: Offers end 30 June.
PM me your full name and email and which offer you want for a code.

Last edited:
Does Sky need to be installed by June 30th, or just signed up for? I'm hopefully moving house shortly after that (if the solicitors work out how to send an email) and might fancy it in the new place...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know for sure. I think you just need to claim it by the expiry date.

This would be great if you still have a code. Just about to move into new house. Thanks
New customers: EXCLUSIVE Sky Q Silver with Movies and Sports for £56pm for 18 months, usually £92pm, discount on Q installation from £99 to £10. Total saving of £737.

Existing customers: Upgrade to Sky Q for free, usually £149 one off. Monthly cost depends on subscription.

Can I ask, if you know, whether this offer allows me to keep the existing package I have now? I currently have:

Variety pack (no movies or sports) but I do get Sky Sports F1 in HD.
Sky+HD
Sky Multiscreen.

Do I get to keep my Variety pack as well as Sky Sports F1? I ask because looking at the variety package now on the Sky web site it does not include it. Will I still get all my HD channels? Do I get a mini box included to replace my Multiscreen? Sorry for all the questions.

The code should only offset the price of upgrading to Sky Q. Perhaps call Sky and ask if you can just upgrade your existing package to Q without changing your subscription. If you can, I see no reason why the code would not work. You do have Multiscreen which would mean that would also have to be upgraded so I'm not sure how much of a discount the code will provide. Easiest way I guess is just to ask.

Updated first post:
Existing customers: Upgrade to Sky Q or Sky Q Silver for free, usually £149 one off. Monthly cost depends on subscription.

ok, thank you . I'll call Sky first and ask to be sure.

Got the code, phoned Sky, got the deal and a £12 discount on my package too - thanks very much! Roll on the 17th :)

All those who message at the end of Friday or over the weekend I will get your codes through on Monday when I'm back at work. Have a good weekend guys!

widez, quick question mate if the sky is currently in my dads name and he cancels (which he has) and i sign up in my name with a different account and everything will i be able to get it?

Also pm sent anyway

Sent out the codes I could. For people who've messaged asking for codes, I'll need your full name and email address to be able to get things processed my end.
widez, quick question mate if the sky is currently in my dads name and he cancels (which he has) and i sign up in my name with a different account and everything will i be able to get it?

Also pm sent anyway
If you've cancelled and intend to be a new customer then the deal should work.

Another PM sent for new customer

I've just cancelled my Sky as offers are coming to an end and price is going to go up to something silly. Have got the full package, multiroom, Sky Talk and Sky Broadband Unlimited. Have already been offered 35% off to rejoin (I only cancelled yesterday), but I'm hoping to get a 50% off deal and an upgrade to Sky Fibre Unlimited. Do any of your offers apply to what I'm hoping to get at all?

I've been a long time lurker here and have learned so much from members about TVs, cable and satellite and I feel like I should return the favour as a Sky employee. I have some offers that people might want.

New customers: Complete Bundle for £30 - includes HD, Movies,
Sports, Box Sets and Catch Up. £30 for 12 months, usually £80pm.

New customers: EXCLUSIVE Sky Q Silver with Movies and Sports for £56pm for 18 months, usually £92pm, discount on Q installation from £99 to £10. Total saving of £737.

New customers: Half Price Family bundle for £19 - the standard Sky HD subscription including HD, Box Sets and Catch Up for £19 per month for 12 months.

Existing customers: Upgrade to Sky Q or Sky Q Silver for free, usually £149 one off. Monthly cost depends on subscription.

Terms and Conditions: Offers end 30 June.
PM me your full name and email and which offer you want for a code.

hi widezu69, I cancelled sky tv only last year and I plan to take a subscription. Would I be classified as new customer or will I still be classified as sky subscriber as have broadband and phone?

If I can get a new subscriber account for sky tv only can you send me the complete bundle code please.

Thanks
Nick

All codes sent out. Existing customer deals have all been claimed and I have none left. Sorry.
hi widezu69, I cancelled sky tv only last year and I plan to take a subscription. Would I be classified as new customer or will I still be classified as sky subscriber as have broadband and phone?

If I can get a new subscriber account for sky tv only can you send me the complete bundle code please.

Thanks
Nick
If you sign up as a new customer for TV you should be able to use a code. PM me your details and I'll get you a voucher.

Existing customer deal is back. First post updated to reflect.

Existing customers
: Upgrade to Sky Q or Sky Q Silver for free, usually £149 one off. Monthly cost depends on subscription.

I assume that if you already have a discounted deal that this would no longer apply if you upgraded to sky q?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom