• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sky+ off code....

GrahamMG

Hi all.

I have a descrete "on" code for a sky+ V2 box (i.e. no matter how many times you press it the box just comes on and stays on), has anybody got an "off" code????? I don't mean the macro sky button plus the power toggle which I'm not overly keen on as the hard disk needs to spin up and down everytime which can't be good....
Anyone?

Loada

There is no discrete "off" for the Sky v1 or v2 boxes (you have to use the macro). Spinning up the hard-drive is not worth worrying about. Seriously.

GrahamMG

Hiya.
yes I was beginning to think that was the case but I do wonder why there is a descete "on" code? Maybe night does follow day in this case.....
Back to the macro then......

sijones

Hi Graham,

I use the IR sequence of the 'Sky' button followed by the 'Power Toggle' to turn the Sky box off.

Regards,

Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom