Sky+ now cheaper ...but wot about early adoptors?

Respectamonkeee

Standard Member
Glad to sky Sky dropping there price's on there hardware but are they going to give a loyalty bonus to peps who bought their "+'s" when they came out????

They gave a discount on subscription when they started giving digi box's away last time........

wouldnt mind a fiver knocked off the sub now........

spose there more chance of pigs flying;)

squid

Standard Member
Would be nice .

If they do though i will be on the next pig out of the uk :rolleyes:

I allways seem to buy everything just befor any sort of reduction is made . Never mind though:(

Starburst

Novice Member
Originally posted by Respectamonkeee
i paid £300 for a digi box and 2 weeks later they were free....

but such is life:eek:

Was it a standalone SKY digibox and not part of an installation deal? That's the only reason I can think of for somone charging £300 for hardware SKY were selling for £160 in 1998.

As for the new SKY+ deals, aren't subscribers who get the £200 price subject to a 24 month minimum subscription period?

rct

Novice Member
Well I bought Sky+ from a local independent the day before the offer started. I was totally gutted.

I'm now in the process of a Barclaycard Price Promise claim to see if I can claw back £100!

Respectamonkeee

Standard Member
tbh i paid £300 when it had been out for about 6 months.....but i was still in my 1st yr subs when it went free......

Amstrad box as well...my m8 had a pace box for free........mind you he has my Ammy now as his pace gave up the ghost a while ago

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom