Sky+ multiroom

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by STOWITBELOW, Jun 21, 2005.

1. STOWITBELOW

STOWITBELOW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    More curiosity than anything else, does anyone know for sure what the cost of a + box installed as a multiroom is? ie I have +, what will it cost to have a 2nd + box, my current was installed over a year ago. (Cost including box, installation & additional subscription) If they are doing a refurb box for £49 plus £10 multi room sub, I may be interested. Reading some other threads I doubt Sky will give me a straight answer.

2. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    If you are on a package which contains two or more premium channels, the cost will be £99 for a new box, or £49 for a recon box, plus £10 a month for the second Sky card. Installation is free, but you have to agree to have both boxes permanently connected to the same phone line.

3. STOWITBELOW

STOWITBELOW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Ta Nick, It's apealing as my VCR has already taken the back seat (upstairs cupboard really). I seem to find I want to watch more than 2 programs at once, even though 2 may be terestrial broadcasts. So if my vid was convenient, really it would be 'do-able.' Its not the £49 or £99 or the phone, £10pm is worth it for +'s functions. An extra £10pm on top for a 2nd box, Im just not sure.

4. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    If you don't already subscribe to movies or sports, it's worth doing it if you have Sky+, because at least you're getting something for the £10 a month.