Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sky+ / Multiroom

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Algor777, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Algor777

Algor777

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am a Sky Sports subscriber and thinking of upgrading to SKY+ / Multiroom. Can I cancel the Multiroom after 12 months? If I can will I be able to watch the sports channels in the Sky+ and my old Sky boxes?

2. kennysatman

kennysatman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    you will not be able to watch sky sports on multi room boxes, unless you have a link from the sky+. sky will switch off any programs you are not going to pay for.
    not to sure about cancelling the multi room after 12 months but should be ok.

3. J-K

J-K

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    With regards to the multi-room, yep, its on a 12 month contract, so you can terminate the extra subscription [£10 per month] after the first year... Not sure what channels you'd be able to watch though? I imagine just the freeview ones?

4. Algor777

Algor777

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I rang Sky today and they had confirmed to me I could cancel the multi room subscription after 12 months. I could then watch Sky Sports on the Sky+box but freeview channels on the old box.