sky multiroom

timdriver7

Standard Member
Reaction score
What im doing is mounting an lcd tv on the wall with sockets at the height of the tv so there are no wires showing. Im wanting to link this tv to sky multiroom but there is no phone line in the room and i dont want the sky box on show, is there a way round this? is it possible to have 2 sky boxes in the lounge where the telephone point is and have the signal sent from one of the boxes to the tv in the other room?

I hope that makes sense! cheers

Hi welcome to AVF but unfortunately you somehow missed seeing immediately above where you opened your thread a fixed super-mod thread saying not to post Sky related topics there.

In reply, I suppose you could use a long HDMI, or Scart, or composite, or even RF aerial, cable from one of two receivers in the same room to the other room, and set up some form of IR extender to control it.

In reply, I suppose you could use a long HDMI, or Scart, or composite, or even RF aerial, cable from one of two receivers in the same room to the other room, and set up some form of IR extender to control it.

........... or even a video sender? :rolleyes:

What a good idea. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom