SKY Multiroom for FREE

W

wildhalf

Hi All,

I was just wondering is it possible to get SKY Multi-Room for free. I had someone installing it in my mothers house today who said there is something you can buy that will let you have up to 4 boxes connected all watching different channels with the one sky card.

He said you can buy it on ebay but didn't know what it was called. There is both a wired version and a wireless. All you need is this apparatus, a sky box for each tv and some special card that comes with this apparatus.

Does anyone know what this is???

Hi All,

I was just wondering is it possible to get SKY Multi-Room for free. I had someone installing it in my mothers house today who said there is something you can buy that will let you have up to 4 boxes connected all watching different channels with the one sky card.

He said you can buy it on ebay but didn't know what it was called. There is both a wired version and a wireless. All you need is this apparatus, a sky box for each tv and some special card that comes with this apparatus.

Does anyone know what this is???

Any such apparatus (if it in fact works) is illegal and as such should not be discussed on this forum.

GrahameD

SOunds like some confusion over a loftbox, which will allow 4 tv's or more to watch output from a single sky box with a paid subscription.

fernandez

Novice Member
Sounds suspiciously like card sharing which, as has been pointed out, is illegal

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom